Friday, October 21, 2011

Annie Chun's Roasted Seaweed

I got my second sample from Moms Meet.
This time we got to try Annie Chun's Roasted Seaweed.
 Once again they were very generous!  We got a lot of great samples for our family to try.  We had the rice noodles, brown rice and thai sauce for dinner this week.  We LOVED the rice noodles!  They are definitely something that we will buy!
We were given lots of the Wasabi and Sesame Roasted Seaweed to share.  My daughter's friend loved it!  My neighbor thought that it would be really good sprinkled on rice.
It was a good opportunity for my kids to try something new!
Thanks again Moms Meet!

I received this product for free from the sponsor of the Moms Meet program, May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer.  As a Moms Meet blogger, I agreed to use this product and post my opinion on my blog.  My opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinions of May Media Group LLC or the manufacturer of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment