Friday, September 16, 2011

Kashi TLC Granola Bar Review

I was lucky enough to be invited by Moms Meet to review the Kashi TLC Peanutty Chocolate Layered Granola Bars.
 It was fun sharing them with family, friends and neighbors.
My kids loved them and they are healthier than the granola bars I usually buy.
They are definitely a great after school snack!
We also received a box of Kashi Cinnamon Harvest cereal and a box of TLC Ripe Strawberry Soft-Baked Cereal Bar.  We haven't tried the cereal yet, but it looks like something my husband would love.  The TLC Ripe Strawberry Soft-Baked Cereal Bars are very good.  When I open one I have to eat it fast, or one of the kids will take it!
Check out Kashi's Facebook page or website and learn more about these great, healthy products!  They also have tips and good advice on helping your kids eat better and who couldn't use some help with that?!

I received this product for free from the sponsor of the Moms Meet program, May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer.  As a Moms Meet blogger, I agreed to use this product and post my opinion on my blog.  My opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinions of May Media Group LLC or the manufacturer of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment