Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Retirement Survival Kit

My husband's aunt is retiring.  She was a really good school teacher.  We were sad when she switched schools right before our kids were about to join her.  I wanted to get her a gift, but I don't think that there is much she needs.  So, I researched some ideas and came up with a Retirement Survival Kit.
I got mints, marbles, Kit Kat, chalk, play-doh, bath salt, key chain, confetti, seeds, a bath pillow, a penny (which is not pictured) and a basket to put it all in.
 I made this card for her with my digital scrapbook program to explain the meaning behind each item.  I wrapped all of the gifts in cellophane and put it in the basket.
 
I hope that she likes it and has a Happy Retirement!
I am linking to Skip to my Lou and a A Bowl Full Of Lemons.

No comments:

Post a Comment