Monday, June 13, 2011

Picnic Kit

Both my mom's and mother-in-law's birthday is coming up in the next couple of weeks.  I decided to make them both Picnic Kits.  After picking a plastic Sterilite container with a lid, I pretty much wandered around the dollar store and grocery store to try to find things that would be useful on a picnic.
 
I came up with matches, playing cards, wet wipes, paper plates, paper cups, plastic utensils, a roll of plastic trash bags, napkins, plastic tablecloth, frisbee, sunscreen, band aids, lip balm, citronella candle and plastic salt and pepper shakers.
 Then I found this cute ants marching with letters font that I thought looked perfect for a picnic. I printed it on a piece of paper and trimmed it to fit inside of my lid and used clear glue dots to stick it on. I think that it turned out pretty cute and it will definitely be useful to keep in the back of the car.
They will be ready for an impromptu picnic anytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment